FW: [Geysers] Meech Mystery Geyser #6

Karen Webb minissa2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 27 21:19:26 PST 2007

Don't know about anyone else, but I didn't respond because it's just too
tiny for me to make sense of. I assume it's cropped the way it is
because leaving any more in would give it away? Anyway, hard to make
head or tail of, but I don't know if there's a fix.
Karen Webb

Graham Meech wrote:

> Well I hope you all had a great Christmas. I am home again and see
> nobody responded to my question – what’s going on in this picture?
> Have all the Labor Day gazers forgotten already?

what’s going on here?

--
Step out of Thy holy chamber, O Maid of Heaven... Drape thyself...in the silken
Vesture of Immortality, and put on, in the name of  the All-Glorious, the broidered