[Geysers] About Giant posting (Kitt)

Barger bkbarger at bresnan.net
Wed Dec 12 15:10:31 PST 2007

Hello!
     In response to Pat's e-mail, I would like to point out that I had a question mark.  I get very little daytime web cam gazing due to my job.  I got home and turned on the computer to see the big steam cloud.  I too felt it might be too far to the right, but I was posing a question to those out there who have seen web cam eruptions.  I watched the steam cloud for approximately a half hour and then it disappeared, so I wasn't sure.  I did enjoy the sun tinting the geyser steam from whatever was erupting.  Take care.
                                              Kitt Barger