[Geysers] Giant & Streaming Video

Ralph Taylor ralpht at fuse.net
Tue Dec 4 16:42:58 PST 2007

Sorry to chime in late,  but I have been analyzing the November 23 download
data and noted a very short interval (2h19m) of Oblong Geyser at 23:07 on 21
November, and most of the short intervals have occurred following a Giant
eruption.  Certainly not convincing in itself, but in conjunction with the
steam cloud, interesting.

Ralph Taylor

  _____