[Geysers] Meech Mystery Geyser #1 answer and #2

Chase Ellison crellison at gmail.com
Sun Dec 2 17:27:49 PST 2007

Because of the angle an not being able to see the vet my bust guess
would be something in the three sisters or little brother but I really
doubt that. This may be of interest to everyone look at this link http://www.gutenberg.org/files/17582/17582-h/17582-h.htm
  see "Geysers, And how they work"

Chase Ellison