[Geysers] Meech Mystery Geyser #1 answer and #2

Graham Meech meechg at verizon.net
Sat Dec 1 17:44:59 PST 2007

Kitt and Chase correctly identified that #1 was a "Dwarf" and I expect
everyone that visited recently figured that one out (other than maybe a
gazer suffering from Geyser Hill Phobia).  So here is #2 which should be
quite a bit harder...

"To: 'geyser observation reports'
Subject: Meech Mystery Geyser #1

Well Pat started it off for this year.  Of course I could claim that showing
Oblong's runoff is cheating since you can't see the geyser...so here's a
geyser.  Maybe easy, maybe not and it's definitely not Oblong!

Graham Meech