[Geysers] Geyser report August 27 and 28

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Fri Aug 31 16:43:36 PDT 2007

In a message dated 8/31/2007 11:42:52 AM Mountain Daylight Time,
karlori at yahoo.com writes:

Thanks  for the Shoshone summary.  I have attached a
picture of what I think  is what you describe as
Rototiller.   We thought it was something  else - don't
have my notes with me.  The description sounds quite  a
bit like it, though.

Since the cones of Union are visible (barely) in the upper left of Karl's
photo, the picture he posted is undoubtedly of Rototiller (which, it should be
noted, is an entirely unofficial name).