[Geysers] Geyser report August 20

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Mon Aug 20 16:09:40 PDT 2007

A fairly short day in the park today, a cold and blustery day (high temp
around 62 -- quite a change from a few days ago -- but supposed to be quite a
bit warmer by this weekend).

Grotto was in marathon yesterday. Grotto was in marathon today. Evidently,
though, these were different marathons, as there was still a bit of jetting by
Bijou at 0600 today.

Riverside was 0614ns.

Daisy was 0617ns and 1002ie, definitely a closed interval.

Dean and I got Oblong at 0851.

Grand was 0305E. Today, West Triplet started at 0929 and Rift at 1010, and  I
left after the next Turban.

Casatle 0020E.

Lion 0719 initial and 0850; at about 1020 there was a lot of steam
overthere, but there had been no call about an eruption.

Early, I got Plume intervals of 61 and 58 minutes.

So to Great Fountain just a bit before the start of overflow. Eruption at
1206, OV = 81, P = 0.

White Dome 1103, 1202 and 1247 (all closed intervals).

Fountain was 0652ie and then by steam cloud from Great Fountain it was
1224ns.

Uopn a stroll into Narcissus, I had to wait all of 5 minutes for the
low-pool eruption at 1323 (d ~ 6m).