[Geysers] Put full names on posts

Lee_Whittlesey at nps.gov Lee_Whittlesey at nps.gov
Mon Aug 13 13:17:58 PDT 2007

Because of recent postings to this listserver, it is time for me to (once
again) make the request that you all 1) use full names, not just first
names SO THAT WE DO NOT HAVE TO GUESS WHO THE PEOPLE ARE that you are
discussing; and 2) sign your own name to the end of your posting so that WE
DO NOT HAVE TO GUESS WHO YOU ARE (your email address is not good enough).

We save this material in the park archives and in just a few years,
figuring out the names will be difficult if not impossible.

Lee Whittlesey
Park Historian