[Geysers] Question about Yellowstone (history) Books

Kathy HavinsNest at swbell.net
Tue Aug 7 17:20:04 PDT 2007

Thank y'all who have replied to my questions about books. Several have
given personal memories and I have especially enjoyed them. As much as I
love books, living history can't be beat!

I'm keeping a list of book suggestions and I'll be ordering them as my
book allowance allows. Having married off the second daughter in 10
months, 2 weeks ago, our spend money is a little limited. :) On the
other hand, as my husband says, "Two down, one to go." And the one to go
is the male heir so maybe he won't cost as much.

Thanks again!
--
Kathy