[Geysers] Stacey Glasser is being locked up for Muscular Dystrophy, if you can please help

Anglgrlsnt at aol.com Anglgrlsnt at aol.com
Thu Aug 2 23:44:03 PDT 2007

To my friends and family,

I apologize for the "mass email."  I will be  "locked up for Good" on August
15th.  This is for the Muscular Distrophy  Association and is a fundraiser to
assist those suffering from the  Disease/Disability.  I was kindly offered up
by my boss to be locked up, so  here I am, trying to raise some money so that
I can help others (as well as  being bailed out of "jail".)
Following is the link to my site if you would like to  participate.  If you
do donate, it is tax deductible (if you decide to  itemize).
Again, sorry for the email but I would appreciate your  help.
Hope your summer is going great and that you are all  keeping cool.
Thank you in advance,
Stacey Glasser =)
_Welcome to MDA's Official On-Line Application_
(https://www.mdaevent.org/ParticipantInfo.aspx?j=3d264012-d0ae-4339-af2d-70eb3577f750)  (not an application
- my direct  link)