[Geysers] OF Webcam refresh rates

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Fri Apr 27 18:28:05 PDT 2007

In a message dated 4/27/2007 7:10:03 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
Goh83642 at wmconnect.com writes:

This is  Gary Henderson whom requested the faster refresh times.  I
absolutely  love the response that Cynthia Barwin has provided.  Now if we can get it
down to 10 - 15 seconds (next goal will be live TV coverage).
Thanks  Cynthia,

I have been told that pending the final resolution of some "security"
issues, the park hopes to have streaming video online within a "short time"; the
capability is already there as it exists in the Visitor Center. Also, they  plan
to install a second, moveable camera in the same time frame. I know nothing
about what that time frame is.