[Geysers] Giant signs replaced

carolyn loren caroloren98 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 13 11:58:20 PDT 2007

As Matthew has reported, I think, Giant went overnight; its sign was nearly under the cage; the danger sign wasn't all the way down this time.  Around noon, everything there was steaming pretty well, and South Grotto Fountain was having low splashes.

Also, I finally caught up with Katy Duffy, and she replaced the signs the same day as the 3/22 eruption.  So Mike K. when did you?  Did we have another night eruption?

I caught the end of Grand on this Friday the 13th, at 1125 i.e., Daisy at 1128 i.e., and Riverside 1147 n.s.  USGS researchers are gathering fluid samples today from some regular geysers to track surface water influence.

No grizzlies today... so far.

Carolyn at Old Faithful