[Geysers] Giant overnight 4/12 to 4/13

Matthew McLean fromyellowstonewithlove at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 13 11:29:18 PDT 2007

Hello,

Quick report . . .

1030 at Giant - signs washed (Giant sign next to the cage and the danger sign a few feet down from where it was) and vents fairly quiet - platform was very dry (I have seen it wetter 3 to 4 hours after a major hot period) leading me to believe it was in the early morning hours way before daylight (of course this may be assuming too much!).  Giant was making a lot of noise at depth.

Grotto off - Variable Spring full - Marathon Pool up a foot over where I reported it in last night's report.

Also saw Grand (1120ns), Daisy (1134ie), and Riverside (1147ie), and Oblong (did not check time but it was around 1100)

Tardy Cycle in progress at 1015.

Later!

-Matthew