[Geysers] Old Faithful Webcam

Moose, Allan E. MOOSEAE at uwec.edu
Sun Apr 8 11:14:14 PDT 2007

Until yesterday evening I have had no trouble accessing the webcam from the first URL that Udo gives below. Then about 6:00 pm Central Time I started getting the message that Scott reported. I Googled "Old Faithful Webcam" and tried, not the first listing, which gives the second URL that Udo suggests, but the fourth one down which is http://www.yellowstone.net/ofliveoriginal.htm.  That works fine --for me. The image that come up is smaller and has a black border unlike what I have been used to, but it's still the familiar UGB.

Allan