[Geysers] Old Faithful Webcam

Udo Freund gosastore at qnet.com
Sat Apr 7 16:52:44 PDT 2007

Scott

My bookmarked URL, the one that works here at home is
http://www.nps.gov/archive/yell/oldfaithfulcam.htm  I do not recall
seeing the word "archive" in it before.  Maybe I just never paid
attention before you brought this up.  Perhaps your bookmark is to an
inactive, unlinked URL.  Bozeman Daily Chronicle webcams list and Google
both come up with www.nps.gov/yell/oldfaithfulcam.htm   Note that
"archive" is missing.  Clicking on them takes you to the "archive" URL
that works.  Updating your bookmark/favorite or whatever it's called on
AOL may correct your problem.

Udo
By the way, Scott has paid his dues thru 2008.