[Geysers] Old Faithful Webcam

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Fri Apr 6 06:55:01 PDT 2007

Udo Freund posted an OF Webcam shot taken at 11-something am yesterday,
April 5. Yet it is now a week or so since I've been able to access the Webcam --
all I get is a "We're sorry. The content you have requested is not available
at  this time" (or something similar to that, anyhow). It seem to me that I had
the  same problem for a while a few months ago. _HOWever_, all other Webcams
(NPS and  otherwise) are working fine.

So -- is anybody else having problems seeing the OF cam?