[Geysers] Grotto - Giant & Thank you! ...and Snow in West Y

V ynp4me at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 16 10:22:32 PDT 2006

A big thank you for the tip on Grotto!

My friends were in the park staying in West
Yellowstone.  I was able to talk to them Friday
morning and tell them to head to Giant and
inquire!

They met Alan and Rhonda - big thanks for
chatting and giving them info!

They were thrilled beyond reason at seeing
Giant!

I talked to them today- Saturday- at 9:45am
and they said it's snowing in West Yellowstone.
They may not go into Yellowstone today - she
said they are freezing and they do have their
snow gear with them.  It's dropped into the low
30's out.

Today is their last day there as they return to CA
flying out of West Y around 7pm.

~ Vicky