[Geysers] Lion picture controversy.

Pat Snyder riozafiro at comcast.net
Fri Sep 15 04:36:05 PDT 2006

Great line--second shooter on the grassy knoll, :)

I agree with Eric. I zoomed the photo up to 300 percent in Photoshop,
it appears to me to be one of the frequent "steam whorls" that occur
around hot geysers emitting steam into the cool air, in this case, I
believe a bit of wind caught Lion's steam and brought it low near
Goggles Spring. Had one of the Goggles been erupting, wouldn't there
have been a series of photos showing at least more steam and other
evidence on the webcam?
Pat S.