[Geysers] Photos from Mike - Giant Geyser Eruption 9-4-06 andmore...

Andrew Hafner geyserhound at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 10 08:27:10 PDT 2006

Hello Mike,

  First of all, I enjoyed your photos of the Labor Day Giant
eruption(September 4). Some of these are very nice.
  Second, I would consider e-mailing a few of these to Tom and
Geneann(Dunn), so that they can be published in the SPUT.
  Just a suggestion...

--Andrew Hafner, who hasn't seen a Giant start in over two years...