[Geysers] Three Giant Geyser items

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Sun Sep 10 06:47:59 PDT 2006

1. Not clearly stated by me or others yesterday, the Giant eruption of
September 9 ended an interval of just 4d 23h 17m, the shortest since April 30
(which was 4d 00h 34m).

2. Carolyn Loren was querying how many eruptions there have been during
2006. This one was #32.

3. Going back in time, though I've posted my list of eruptions in the past
and nobody had any additions, I'm going to ask again just to be sure. There are
 two spans of time when the park was closed and during which Giant is know to
 have had at least one eruption. These are:
11/02/2000 @1903 to 11/25/2000 @1140ie
and
10/29/2001 @1443 to 12/18-19/2001 overnight

Can anybody fill in either of those gaps with any information at all?