[Geysers] Tiny Geyser pictures?

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Thu Sep 7 20:47:35 PDT 2006

In a message dated 9/7/2006 6:05:13 PM Mountain Standard Time,
yellowstone17 at bridgernet.com writes:

One more stupid question-- In a Norris report some time ago Mike Keller  had
mentioned the unnamed perpetual spouter across from Pearl geyser as
vigorously active and playing to 3-4 feet (see third picture down below)--  maybe it's
because of the new boardwalk, but I had never noticed this thing  until this
year although it seems like it would be hard to miss; is this an  old spring
newly reactivated or have I just totally been blinded by  the exhilaration of
being in Wonderland?? :)  I swear I have never seen  it before this year-

Mario:

Although I have not printed them out so as to closely examine them, your
photos appear to NOT show "Tiny Geyser." However, I am notr at all sure what
they do show. As for the feature at Norris, you must have been blinded as that
thing is not new this year. The spring you show in your photo is "newly"
erupting in 2006, as shown, but the complex as a whole has been in  existence for
several years now, constant change not withstanding.

Scott Bryan

Mario: wish we'd meet one day!