[Geysers] Webcam Photo of Beehive-OF Dual

THERESA MARTINEZ t_martinez at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 4 06:27:58 PDT 2006

Thank you from those who are simply too swamped with work at home to make it down there this year.  I hope it isn't as smoky down there as it is up here in Helena.   I work for a barracude, excuse me, lawyer, now and we do have a broadband line, so I can get the webcam views to work unlike at home where the phone line connection often hangs up on me before I even finish email.
    Thank you for the capture of the dual eruption.  I shared it with Sam whose computer is not as good as mine.  Your efforts are worth while for those of us still living in the 'dark ages' of web connections.
Theresa Martinez