[Geysers] GIANT, Oct. 27 @ 1834

barger barger at tritel.net
Sun Oct 29 20:40:19 PST 2006

Thank you for the report Tara.  Unfortunately for me, those at the far
reaches of the United States learned about the latest eruption before me.  I
arrived at Old Faithful at ~ 2020.  I parked my bike next to your lonely one
and after a while, I headed up to the Visitor Center to write down the
postings from that were in the Log Book.  I would find out that Giant had
erupted very early the next morning as I noticed the swirling frost and
droplet patterns on the boardwalk and the danger sign face planted.  Giant's
sign was rolled approximately 1/3 of the way to the river.  See you next
weekend.  Kitt Barger