[Geysers] history of Yellowstone hot spot

Janet Chapple jochapple at earthlink.net
Mon Oct 16 20:08:59 PDT 2006

Hi Meg,

I'd suggest you start by looking at the early chapters and especially
the References (p. 217) in "Windows into the Earth" (2000) by Robert B.
Smith and Lee J. Siegel. Libraries of the geology departments in many
universities would have copies of most of the most relevant journals
referenced there.

Good luck!

Janet
--------