[Geysers] Giant 10/8

Karen Webb caros at aros.net
Mon Oct 9 10:22:11 PDT 2006

Does anyone happen to have the webcam capture of the Giant start (or any
part of the eruption) yesterdy?  I had a girlfriend who sat out four
days of crummy weather, then headed back about an hour before the
eruption, and I'm sure such would cheer her up (she has MS and can't get
around quite as well as some of the rest of us).
Thanks!
Karen

--
Step out of Thy holy chamber, O Maid of Heaven... Drape thyself...in the silken
Vesture of Immortality, and put on, in the name of  the All-Glorious, the broidered