[Geysers] Fond memories

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Tue Nov 14 10:35:45 PST 2006

In a message dated 11/13/2006 6:18:15 PM Pacific Standard Time,
mikeg at math.jhu.edu writes:

I'm not  especially good with faces, but I think I can pick out Warren
Hoppe, Clark  Murray, Andrew Bunning, Matthew McLean (maybe),
Debbie Sjodin (maybe),  Strassers, L.C. (don't know his last name)
and maybe some  Hatfields.

Not sure, but I don't think I see Hoppe, and LC Daugherty I think unlikely
due to the September 1 (2003) date. Not sure on the Hatfields or Sjodin. Fairly
 close to the camera includes Clark Murray and (I think) Mike Newcomb. Way
off in the distance is George Schroeder; another photo shows Sue Schoreder and
KC Thomson. And I think that's Thomas, not Kevin, Barger.

By the way, this set of photos includes a nice Lower Mortar minor at 0756;
the earliest photo showing Fan in eruption is timestamped 0838. So yes, it was
a  successful F&M watch.

Want another one, perhaps easier this time? Also on September 1, but 2002
this time.