[Geysers] Trying to network from 2000 miles away!

Kristen Massey shimmer2001km at hotmail.com
Mon May 29 23:36:06 PDT 2006

Hey everybody!

This isn't a geyser-related email, but I need your help! I'm an ex-Xanterra
employee (OF dining room host, 2003) who fell in LOVE with Yellowstone the
minute I got there. I loved it so much that I skipped a semester of school
just to finish out the summer season! I've been stuck in Alabama ever since
then trying to finish college, and now that I've graduated, I'm determined
to get back out to Wyoming. I've already got a place to live in Jackson, now
I just need a job! That's where all you wonderful gazers come in...if anyone
knows of someone who might be looking to hire a Human Resources assistant
(or anything entry-level) please let me know. All I need is a name and a way
to contact them and I'll do the rest! I just graduated from Auburn
University with a 3.0 in my major, and I have internship experience. I'd
really appreciate your help!

I also have a friend (another ex-Xanterra geyser lover--OF dining room 2002
& 2003) that just graduated with a degree in Environmental Science who's
looking for a job out there as well. If you guys know of anything, please
email me and let us know!

Thanks for your help!
Kristen Massey