[Geysers] Geyser report May 14

Paul Strasser upperbasin at comcast.net
Sun May 14 22:37:55 PDT 2006

Scott wrote:  "Quite abruptly, as we all were more or less at Beauty Pool,
Mastiff took off -- 20, 30, maybe 40 feet high. Time 08:03. And Giant
started less than one minute later."

Just wondering - did anybody stay at or near Beauty, with a good view of
Giant, when it started?  I'd love to see a photo of Giant from that location
of a nice morning eruption.  It could be a totally awe-inspiring photograph.

Of course, if I was there I'd not have the wherewithal to stop, take out my
camera, and wait.  I'd be hoofin' it to the platform.

Paul