[Geysers] A call for information: Article on Herb Warren

Andrew Hafner geyserhound at hotmail.com
Fri May 12 09:21:22 PDT 2006

To: All Interested Gazers
From: Andrew Hafner

Hello all,

     This is a call for information. I have decided to tackle Lynn Stephens'
suggestion for an article on Herb Warren.
     Types of things I'm looking for include where Herb was from and what he
did for a career, what his favorite geysers were(Beehive was one...),
memories of Herb at other geysers, personal recollections, humorous stories,
contributions that he may have made to the Park...you get the idea.
     Please send any recollections directly to my e-mail address at
geyserhound at hotmail.com, and I will begin collecting them together. I'm
hoping for the article to appear in the August or October issues of the
SPUT.
     Thank you. Now, let's hear from you.

Andrew Hafner