[Geysers] Geyser report May 2

Paul Strasser upperbasin at comcast.net
Tue May 2 20:24:01 PDT 2006

Just FYI, when we first got into the basin around 0800 on opening day,
Grotto was i.e. and quit shortly thereafter - sorry to not mention this in
my longggg posts.  Between then and when the subsequent marathon overwhelmed
the platform we saw six hot periods.

So, Grotto didn't begin any non-marathon eruptions since the official
opening date/time.  But technically it WAS in a non-marathon eruption when
the park officially opened.

Must keep these things straight.

Paul S.

  _____