[Geysers] Old Faithful walkers

Kevin & Sherri Leany ksleany at cox.net
Sat Mar 25 08:17:39 PST 2006

I also saw the walkers and made a call to the dispatchers office for the park rangers.  I located a number on the internet, but I am hoping someone here may have a better number since that one had me listen to a menu for about 2 minutes.

Hopefully these guys were doing legal experiments because if they didn't know what they were doing, they could have been killed or burned badly when the geyser erupted in the spots they were walking before the eruption.  They were on the cone about a half hour before the eruption and did have backpacks with them.  They watched the eruption from the benches on the boardwalk.  It looked like there were at least six of them out there.

Kevin Leany
ksleany at cox.net