[Geysers] Geyser Report 3-22-06

Mike Keller KSCOPE_YNP at peoplepc.com
Wed Mar 22 20:24:12 PST 2006

Still no Giant to report.  I will be out of the Upper Basin until Saturday.

I spent some time in the Myriad area today.  Little Brother is still active.
It is erupting every 30-60 seconds, lasting 2-10 seconds, and reaching 2-12
feet.  On 2 different occasions it took a pause of about 10 minutes.  Three
Crater Geyser's intervals have lengthened with the activity of Little
Brother.  Closed intervals today were 36 and 51 minutes apart.  White Geyser
is active.  Basin Spring, Spectacle, Lactose, Round, and Abuse are dormant.

Down basin:

Grand was 0658ie.

Grotto and Grotto Fountain were 0702ie.  When I went over to Giant I had
just missed a hot period.

MK