[Geysers] February Sput

srlb at eskimo.com srlb at eskimo.com
Fri Mar 10 16:39:00 PST 2006

> Horses might be faster.  I think they're using turtles on Prozac.

<SNIP>

> Udo Freund

My Feb SPUT arrived here in Nine Mile Falls (WA) this afternoon, March
10th. As an FYI, I noticed two things relative to its mailing history.
First, at the top of the mailing label is, as always, a bar code like
inscription. That has been crossed out with a black felt tip pen.

Second, there's a USPS March 9, 2006 post mark on the front side of the
SPUT from the post office in Wellpinit, WA (99040). Wellpinit is a small
community of about 1000 folks on the Spokane Indian Reservation about 20
miles west of here, and about 25 miles from the 99026 Nine Mile Falls post
office. One wonders how it managed to be routed through Wellpinit.
Something is obviously very wrong with the way the USPS is routing some of
these documents.

Bob Berger
srlb at eskimo.com