[Geysers] Yellowstone offers numerous attractions for geyserenthusiasts

JOHN WARNOCK johnwarnock at msn.com
Sun Jun 25 21:52:21 PDT 2006

Well it's nice to interviewed, I guess, and it is such fun to see what you
thought you said and how different it comes out in what the interviewer
heard, or at least how the words were edited.  In my defense, the geyser
intervals listed must have been taken off the NPS site.  It was nice of him
to spread the word about geysers.

John Warnock