[Geysers] Short geyser report June 20

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Tue Jun 20 15:33:07 PDT 2006

A day off, but with things to do at the house I was in the basins for  only
about 5 hours today. And therefore not a whole lot to report.

Grand this morning was a T2Q.

A double(?) interval on Plume was 141 minutes.

Beehive's recent intervals have been mostly running somewhat shorter than
ther were a week or more ago. The last five intervals (starting June 15, ending
today) have been 24h 55m (Indicator 4 minutes), 22h 50m (9), 22h 05m (9), 19h
 55m (>4), and today 23h 58m (13).

Oblong erupted sometime between 0748 and 0845, when nobody was watching  it.

Grotto was in marathon this morning, and clearly it had been i.e. for a
_long_ time -- Variable Spring and Marathon Pool were both about as low as I've
ever seen them. Grotto was still in eruption at 1030.