[Geysers] Flood geyser

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Fri Jun 23 20:14:36 PDT 2006

In a message dated 6/23/2006 4:55:09 PM Mountain Standard Time,
SassyMtGal at aol.com writes:

As I was leaving the park Wednesday afternoon I noticed that Flood geyser
was IE. I pulled off, and as I got to the overlook it was just finishing up.
The time was 6:26PM. Don't know if the ending time of the eruption helps but,
there it is. ;-)

As is the case with the great majority of geysers, a single observation of
this sort is of little value. Flood is frequent enough that useful data would
include a series of eruptions, so that both start times (that is, intervals)
and  durations are known.

However, please don't let this message discourage you. Better to have too
much info than too little (or none).