[Geysers] Car ID

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Wed Jun 14 18:13:22 PDT 2006

No geyser rreport today, nor probably tomorrow as I am driving van tours
these days.

As for the car ID. My opinion was that it was a mid-50s model. Which really
proves nothing. But the reason for the query -- the photo actually shows Red
Spouter, which per all conventional wisdom formed as a result of the 1959
earthquake. The captionb on the book source that I scdanned from (by Carl
Schreier, so errors not to be unexpected) cites 1954 as the year of the photo.
Well, so all your opinions are that the car is mid-50s or later. Still could be
post-1959, of course, but almost certainly not 1954.

Thanx.