[Geysers] Norris June 1, 2006

Pat Snyder riozafiro at comcast.net
Mon Jun 12 15:51:24 PDT 2006

Hello All.
Here are my Norris contributions from June 1 (these have also been
sent to Sput but in black and white, unfortunately):

Photo of the "new feature" across the trail from Pearl. The left
feature boils high, and I never saw it pause in about 15 minutes
watching it. The center pool remained calm, and the right crescent-
shaped pool had little bubblers in it (about six inches high). It is
a very pretty feature and fun to watch.