[Geysers] Black Diamond eruption record

Michael Goldberg mikeg at math.jhu.edu
Fri Jul 28 18:55:11 PDT 2006

At first I would not have expected "Black Diamond" to have more than one
eruption.  Shows what I know.  Now that it's gone at least a half-dozen
times, I hope that gazers are keeping it under some degree of
surveillance.

Are there other known eruptions of this feature beyond the ones that
Scott has mentioned?  Is someone keeping track of this activity, or
is it at least being recorded consistently in the Old Faithful logbook?
Has anyone observed what goes on in between eruptions?

Inquiring minds want to know...

Michael Goldberg
mikeg at math.jhu.edu