[Geysers] Crack Geyser

Kory Collier korynp at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 19:57:19 PDT 2006

On July 21 at approximately 1430 I was watching an eruption of White Dome
when I heard something erupting across the road.  I was rather baffled when
I went over to see what it was, since it obviously wasn't one of the geysers
I'd seen there before, but a quick look in The Geysers of Yellowstone
revealed that it was Crack.  The duration of that eruption was about four
minutes (sorry about the inexactness), assuming I heard it right after it
started, which I believe I did.  I instantly became curious to know when it
had first been seen again.  What's the earliest known eruption since it
reactivated?

Kory Collier