[Geysers] Crack Geyser

Kendall Madsen kendall.madsen at onyxgfx.com
Thu Jul 27 10:17:29 PDT 2006

Lynn,

Thanks for the information on Crack Geyser. I did not realize that it
had recently become active. We actually observed  Crack geyser in
eruption on July 18th @12:14 on our way home. I had never seen the
geyser before so we stopped, watched it, and took a picture (inserted
below). I don't know how long the eruptions lasted .   We watched the
last 4 minutes of the eruption at which time it ended.

Kendall