[Geysers] Biscuit Basin names

Pat Snyder riozafiro at comcast.net
Sat Jul 15 22:06:34 PDT 2006

Some really nice black or silver minerals are
Galena
Hornblende
Graphite
Hematite
Stephanite

Also, garnets can be many colors--maybe Garnet Geyser? And Almandine,
they are dark brown to black minerals.

Also, Black Pearl
Abalone
Mother of Pearl

And olivine can be greenish black, right?

I like Graphite Geyser or Black Pearl Geyser.

Just some ideas.
Pat Snyder