[Geysers] Constant Geyser

sgryc at comcast.net sgryc at comcast.net
Fri Jul 14 06:50:55 PDT 2006

On July 5 I sat on the bench in Porcelain Basin for a couple of hours watching Constant Geyser.  No other geysers were active except for some small perpetual spouters.  I saw seven eruptions of Constant with strong bursts of 20 feet and higher in every eruption.  The eruptions came in series of two or three, each series being 50 minutes apart.  The next day, it seemed to be following a similar pattern.  Eruptions were about 10 seconds in duration.  Here are the start times:

17:14:47
17:18:17
18:08:18
18:11:36