[Geysers] Three geysers of note

TSBryan at aol.com TSBryan at aol.com
Mon Jul 3 17:33:59 PDT 2006

Driving tours and so not having time in the basins, but still three geysers
of note yesterday and today:

Yesterday I saw Frolic in eruption. It was not particularly vigorous,
splashing to not more than 3 feet, but playing nonetheless.

Today I saw Frolic again, and this time it was jetting to probably 10 feet
high. This was at 1034. And at the same time I saw Old Bellefontaine splashing
to a foot or two.

And today, while driving into the Old Faithful area, I saw Middle (yes,
Middle) Three Sister splashing to what had to be not less than 3 feet. This was
about 5 minutes before the start of Beehive's Indicator, so at about 1116.
(Which means that the Indicator started at 1121, and Beehive went at  1134.)