[Geysers] GOSA radio shorthand

Ruth & Leslie Quinn ruthleslie at ispwest.com
Sat Jul 1 09:57:45 PDT 2006

  Ah, language -- a few months ago when the Secretary of the Interior was
making a winter visit, the NPS asked us to refrain from our time-honored
tradition of referring to our Bombardier Snow Coaches as "Bombs" on the
radio.
  As an alternative, perhaps we can call the current VC the THOFIR, the
"temporary hang out for interp rangers." Just one of the rabble,
Leslie Quinn