[Geysers] Geyser painting again

Karen Webb caros at aros.net
Wed Jan 25 19:13:40 PST 2006

Er-- the back side of Castle with the steam cloud from Tortoise Shell
viewed over its shoulder?  I know so little about art, but I did have to
look twice to assure myself it wasn't a photo.  That's good, right?  (On
the other hand, if it's Castle and it's a painting, and I could paint, I
would have shown an 80 foot water column with a vivid rainbow...)
Anyway, I think it's very nice; I especially like the "texture" in the sky.
Karen