[Geysers] Just wondering

Karen Low yellowstonekaren at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 22 11:28:23 PST 2006

When I was at Old Faithful the first week of January, Solstice was active, and Improbable was splashing (seemingly constantly) to about three feet.  The side runoff channels from Improbable had snow in them, suggesting that it had not had a major eruption recently.

  Karen Low

TSBryan at aol.com wrote:
      To help break up the idleness of winter, just wondering as I don't recall hearing in a while...

  Is "Improbable" having eruptions of any sort?
  Is "Solstice" still active?
  etc.