[Geysers] Scott's Complaints

sgryc at comcast.net sgryc at comcast.net
Sun Jan 22 07:03:03 PST 2006

My apologies to Scott Bryan and everyone else for leaving out the last three clues for those two-letter answers in the crossword.  Here are the clues:

DOWN
54 "Mark well" in Lat.
55 Hot Springs but no geysers in this st.
57 Puzzlemaker's home st.

And one more complaint from Scott:

> Honestly, how can any good, totally-morally upstanding geyser gazer possibly know the answer to crossword puzzle clue 36-down "Orange juice and champagne mix"? I mean, really. Champagne? Cook's or  Andre, maybe! But champagne? No, I have no idea as to that answer.

Of course, you are welcome to use Cook's or Andre to make yourself a pitcher of "mimosas" for your pre-geyser-gazing brunch.  Mmmmmmm.....

I'll try my best to make the next puzzle error free.

Steve Gryc