[Geysers] Speaking of the Fourth Group

Ralph Taylor ralpht at iglou.com
Fri Feb 24 17:08:12 PST 2006

Some years ago another volunteer and I were mapping weeds in the Lower Basin
and visited the springs southeast of Tank Spring.  The whole hillside is a
wet, boggy place.  There were numerous seeps and a few small flowing springs
but no evidence of recent or not-so-recent activity other than warm water
flowing.

Ralph Taylor

In a message dated 2/23/2006 4:22:23 PM Pacific Standard Time,