[Geysers] Help with Grand Geyser's connections with SawmillComplex (Step...

lynn stephens lstephens.eagle at mail.sisna.com
Tue Feb 21 18:52:25 PST 2006

Thanks for the information.  I think Bob Berger mentioned their names one time.  I think they may have preceded Phil Landis and worked a couple summers.
   Guess what I'll do for The Sput article that I'm trying to put together for the next issue is put in a short paragraph suggesting someone needs to do some research at the archives to see what might pop up, etc.

>This won't be much help, probably. Years ago there were a couple of geyser
>gazers -- husband and wife -- who conducted an extensive study of the Sawmill
>Group activity. It was they, I believe, who came up with some statistical
>stuff  regarding the timing of events there versus events in the Grand Group. I
>just  did a search of my library and, as I suspected, I do not have a copy of
>the  report they did. And I don't think I ever had a copy. I suspect that it was
> given to Hutchinson. Sorry I don't have more.
>
>Scott

>P.S. I also know nothing about a "Grand Geyser  Basin."

LThanks to Lee for providing the answer for that one.

Lynn